Monday, February 14, 2011

What I am up to!!!

I know I stopped posting for a while...I got very sick but am feeling much better now. I will be teaching 3 classes coming up for charity. I love helping local schools and people save money.
Honestly even when I was really ill I went out and did my coupon shopping. I really think the friendly cashiers that know me thought I was crazy. Some days I was so sick and getting my deals.

My Goals for this website are pretty basic, I want to help you save money!!!

If you live in my area Sacramento or Citrus Heights and need help, I will take you shopping, if you need help just email me @ Supercoupongals@surewest.net

I will be posting again Daily.
Mondays Post= My Deals I bought this week ( basically the best of the best deals out there.)

Tuesdays Post = Deals I am looking at up to 2 weeks in advance so you can save those coupons or print them .

Wednesdays Post = Coupons we might get in the paper this Sunday. Do to Regional differences they might not be the same or we might not get a few but it gives us a heads up on what is coming in our inserts Sunday.

Thursday = Grocery store deals again the best of the best deals I am only putting it here if it is a STOCK UP PRICE.

Friday = good deals on this Sundays ads.

Please let me know what other things I can post to help you with your success in couponing..

I am hoping that I can put useful info on this blog for you to be able to succeed at saving money, but at the same time I am a mother of 4 boys under the age of 8. So I can not compete with some of the coupon blogs.

So please use my links to other sites for other deals on stuff your family needs. I am just trying to inspire you to save your money.

Lastly I do believe that if you get a good stockpile of things for free why not donate or share with people that have hit hard times..

I have honestly donated boxes of beauty products to charities and families I know.
Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. May I suggest you do a Free Sample section possibly once a week? Also, could you do a personal blog once a week. For example, an inspiring story of charity, a funny story about your boys, or something that reminds us that you are just like one of us. It always helps to have a personal touch to a blog. Just a thought... You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions, and I will add those.

    ReplyDelete