Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Crazy Stockpile

Here is a glimpse at my stockpile!!!
My row of Baby wash , true story my kids on many occasions have poured baby wash down the drain trying to make lots of bubbles!!! I have cried when it happened 3 days in a row. Each day I went and bought a new bottle at $3.00 a bottle. These 6 bottles cost me less then 1 bottle and no more tears when this happens....although I am still watching my boys like a hawk because it is just such a waste when they do this.



My Razor stock pile, I have donated a lot in the last month, about a dozen, so this is low stock for me. And, I did not pay for these razors!!! I have been spoiled with Free Razors and refuse to even spend a dollar on them....I will let you know when they are a good price, but when you get a 3 month supply, you will be as picky as I am.




Here is my stockpile of toothpaste, toothbrushes, and mouthwash.
I have over 30 boxes of toothpaste, 10 mouthwashes, and lots of toothbrushes. I do not pay for toothpaste even if it is 15 cents. Most of the time I get payed to take the toothpaste. Mouthwash I pay at most 50 cents and same with toothbrushes.



Here is a bin of Free Nivea lip care and some Free makeup. The last 3 months I have scored deals for 2 Free Nivea lip cares. Then here is my mens deodorant most was Free but at the most I will pay $.50 for deodorant
.
Here is my pads or feminine hygiene products. I got most of these products for free but did pay $1.00 a pack for the Always pads. I try and stockpile these at $1.00 or under but try and stockpile at free. The light bulbs I got for Free from Target honestly one of my first deals ever, Then recently the coupons came back and got more, Thank you Target I was almost out!!!
Here is a box of first aid bandages and back pain heat patches for my husband. Most of the bandaids I got for Free with a Free first aid bag from Target last year. The next boxes is filled with medicine. I probably have 20 bags of Halls cough drops. Medicine I will not buy unless free but most of this was moneymakers from Rite Aid they payed me to take it!!!I have 2 boxes filled with medicines. My fun story about this. Last week I was at Raleys by my house and my neighbor was in line in front of me. I said Hi!! She looked so tired and my babys have been super sick. I said oh no your sick. She said she was really sick with a bad cough. I went home with in 30 min I delivered a bag filled with medicines, cough drops, and chocolate. So I gave her the Chocolate because it always cheers me up when I feel bad. She was excited and couldn't believe I had made her a care package, but that's what neighbors are for...Right??


Here is another box of medicines, mouthwash, facial cleansers a box of shampoo and conditioners. in the blue boxes on is mens body washes and the other blue box is shave gel. I got all the body wash and shave gel FREE. The red box is lotions and Girl bodywash or mine. Most was Free womens body wash is tough to find free so anything a $1.00 and under is a good buy. I have to much so I don't buy it unless it is Free.


Here is some deodorant, hair color, more laundry soap, fabric softeners, and finish dishwasher detergent. The finish I made money on at CVS a month ago.


Here are my laundry soap, bathroom cleaners,dish soap and if you can believe more baby soap.


Here is one of my shelves on the top of it are 8 pks of Pepsi . I paid tax and CRV on them but that is all. All those childrens games I got for Free, waiting for Birthday partys. in my green and pink bins I have one filled full of candy, one with peanut butter, one with mac and cheese, one with chips, one with nuts, one filled with ovaltine, one with cookies. most of these I got for free to $.50.


This is more food shelves. I feel this is a little more chaotic of a shelve. The progresso soups I got for .25 cents a can at Safeway. The cereal is two stacks deep and did not pay more than .50 cents a bos most where .27 cents.


If you have any questions just ask...I got all this by being patient for Good sales and stockpiling when there was a good sale. One of my rules is to leave products on the shelves for other couponers. Do not take all, unless there are only 2 or very little on the shelf to begin with. When I see good coupons at the store I take some but not all. Remember there are others out there trying to do the same deal. I have got all this in less then a year I think I started couponing last May or so. So I will have been doing this for a year in a few months.
Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, that is just amazing. I would love for my shelves to look like yours. Way to go girl, you are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April a year ago I had none of this. I just can't believe it, and I laugh at myself all the time...When I am in line at Costco I want to tell those guys with the $30 pack of razors, I can save you so much money. I just buy items when they are really cheap or Free and I try and get enough to last 3 months. I know you are a coupon genius too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are inspiring! This is an awesome stockpile! I have been couponing for around 4 months now and have to laugh that I won't pay for razors or toothpaste anymore. I use to just buy it thinking that we needed it. Thanks for the inspiration and the money savings!

    ReplyDelete