Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Deals to Come 2/27 ads

CVS 2/27 ad

Oral B crossation power toothbrush $6.00 limit 2
$3.00 off coupon this sundays inserts
buy one get one Free from newspaper about a month ago
$3.00 Ecb

Free to money maker toothbrushes
* I am excited for this one I love these toothbrushes since they are cheaper than other power toothbrushes I can throw them away if I need or feel my kids have got ahold of my toothbrush, ok I am nutty but I need to clean this often and the expensive ones I can't throw away these I can replace easily and I do go through a lot of toothbrushes*

Free Crest toothpaste and mouthwash limit 2
Depending on sizes if coupons apply could be a moneymaker

Rite Aid

Free snacks
TGIG snacks
Lays Stax
Chex mix

Nivea lip care 1.00
Buy one get one Free coupon

Walgreens

Huggies diapers 8.99
2.00 coupon from infant care book
hoping for manufacturers coupon
2.00 rr
equals cheap diapers fingers crossed for coupons this weekend

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel when it comes to toothbrushes. I am OCD about having a clean toothbrush. Luckily, it doesn't cost me much.

    I have two kids in diapers too. I am so hoping that there are some coupons coming this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla did you get the walgreen infant care pamphlet? It has diaper,formula, and childrens advil coupons for walgreens. So you can use manufacturers coupons with them. I found them by the diapers at walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't find the infant care pamphlet. I will definitely go look for it! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete