Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Target Clearance and coupons

Ok it is time to keep a lookout for some great deals at Target!! They are starting to put there bulk section on clearance...Prices will go down further just keep an eye on it. At my Targets it is 15% off right now. Lots of diapers wipes and food. So here is my brag for today. I found Crest white strips D on clearance for $19.00 Then I found a$10.00 coupon from the paper and $5.00 coupon for Target from a couple months ago in the paper. so yes Crest white strips bonus pack with mouthwash and toothpaste for $4.00. Keep your eyes out on that clearance section there are some deals to be had when prices drop.

6 comments:

  1. Just an FYI, Walmart has some strange items on clearance near the registers. I found a complete Fusion Proglide razor set for $5 (minus $2/1 coupon I had) = $3 for really nice set with razor, lotion, body wash, and shave gel. They also had travel tylenol for $0.75, and other small items that normally are expensive.
    Also, thanks for keeping this blog open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an update on the razor find. I forgot that there was a $4/1 mnfr in Sunday's paper two weeks ago which makes the razor set $1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla Do you live in California??? I have been keeping my eye out for the deal on the razor but have not found it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Carmichael, CA. The Walmart on Auburn in Citrus Heights has the razors near the registers across from the candy section. They are marked at $5 clearance and the $4/1 coupon makes them $1 each. Totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is. Those are my husbands favorite razors. If you can get a little stock pile of these to last a few months, Razors go free regularly at the drug stores. I thank you for telling me this info. I have been on the hunt for these to be able to share the deal with others, but not able to find them. I honestly never thought to look at the register for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You so much!!! I will post this deal today.

    ReplyDelete