Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Deals for Babys

So this week I got lots of baby items
@ Rite aid
I got Baby wash, bubble bath and lotions for Free after ups and 1.00 off coupons
johsons baby products 2.99
1.00 off coupon
2.00 of ups for buying this
=FREE

Loreal Youth Code set 29.99
10.00 off coupon from Rite aid VV
3.00 off coupon from newspaper
10.00 ups for buying this
5.00 Rite aid SCR
10.00 loreal youth code mail in rebate
=9.00 money maker

Sucrets 2.99
1.50 coupon from newspaper
2.00 ups for buying this product
=.50 money maker

Walgreens

Pampers Diapers 8.99 and wipes @2.50
2.00 off coupon from wags infant care book
2.00 manufacturers coupon for diaper and 1 wipe from newspaper
2.00 RR
=6.00 for wipes and a pkg of diapers

CVS

Purex laundry sheets 3.99
3.00 off coupon from newspaper
.99 for laundry sheets

Target
Finish Quantum Dishwasher soap 2.50
1.50 coupon from Target .com
1.00 manufacturer coupon from newspaper
= 2 for .17 that was the tax for them...My cashier about fell on the floor. :)

THESE are the Deals I stocked up on... but I have 2 boys in Diapers and 3 Baby showers coming up....Looks like you know what you are getting for your baby shower if you look at this.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. where did you find the infant care book? thanks. i called my wags and they didn't even know what i was talking about. isn't it funny how we often know more about their stuff than they do. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found mine in the infant care isle by the diapers and formula. I have heard people finding by the front door and cash registers. My sister in law had to ask management and they had them at her store behind the counter.

    ReplyDelete