Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Double Coupons in the land of NO DOUBLES??

Kmart is having Double coupons starting tomorrow 2/17 -2/26 coupons will be doubled up to .99 cents. so if you find a.90 cent coupon it will double to $1.80 but if it is $1.00 off it will not double. Kmart usually has a minimum purchase requirement, but not this time!!! Yeah !!! there are no limits like the last event where you could only double 5 coupons. I do say this is at your own risk...since Kmart is notorious for glitches and there cashiers never know there are double events going on. I usually find I know more about these events then cashiers??? I called today to make sure are Kmart on Auburn Blvd was included and no one not even corporate could tell me??? But I have always gone to that Kmart and they have always been included. I will update this tomorrow but wanted to give you guys a heads up on this deal. I love the no limit and no minimum purchase.
Enjoy

1 comment: