Sunday, September 26, 2010

*WOW* Rite Aid Deal


I am so excited about this Deal!!!! There was a coupon 2 weeks back for Oil of Olay buy 2 moisturizers get an eye serum Roller ball for FREE. so I bought 2 moisturizers for 8.99 each used 2 $1.00 off moisturizer coupon from same paper, and the buy 2 moisturizers get Roller Ball for Free coupon. So the store sale is buy one Oil of Olay get one 50% off. Oh and the Roller eye ball thingy is $21.99. Then I bought an EOS Lip Balm for $2.99 just to get my total over $10.00 So I could use my $10 UP rewards from last week Grand total out of Pocket after $5.00 off $25.00 Rite Aid coupon My $10 UP reward and my 3 manufacturers coupons was $2.78. Yeah tax was more than my total!!! I then got a $10 Up reward at the end of my receipt!!! To top this Deal off you can submit for a $2.00 SCR at Rite Aid .com This was an Amazing Deal. The cashier was taking notes she said she was going to look for the same coupons!! I have 2 of the buy 2 moisturizers get the eye roller free coupons that I will send out to you just comment on this purchase and tomorrow if I have more than two people we will pick two winners out of a hat and send the coupons to you tomorrow at noon. Let me know if you want one of these coupons, by commenting!!!

3 comments:

  1. That would be a great deal without the up's reward. You keep inspiring me! Sent you some coupons that Lisa gave to me via your neighbor today. Hope you got them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I really need moisturizer right now too!!! I might need your help with this one...I always seem to mess up the complicated ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 2 comments you both got yourselves some Free Oil of Olay!!! YEAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete