Thursday, September 23, 2010

Coupon swap

Who's up for a coupon Swap??? I am thinking Saturday Oct 2nd. Let me know if you are up to this?? I was thinking we could have it at my house...Bring coupons you won't use and I will add my huge collection of coupons!!! I have them everywhere in my house due to my little ones getting a hold of some and stuffing them everywhere. I was thinking everyone bring a snack to share and I will make some lunch!!! Kids are welcome, we have lots of Toys to share. I was thinking around 11:00. if this does not work let me know and we can always change.

2 comments:

  1. We'll be doing the General Conference weekend thing but next time around let me know, I'd love to come! Or maybe I can come a little late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey April would it be better Oct 9, I have tons and tons of coupons to share so you can bring friends???

    ReplyDelete