Thursday, September 23, 2010

Target Fun


Ok girls this was a fun day at Target. I had $1.00 off coupons for Garnier Conditioner that was on clearance for $1.48. I paid $.48 for each conditioner. I also had a $1.00 off coupon on Post It label tape and since I HAVE SUCH A STOCK PILE AND I LOVE TO BE ORGANIZED, and it was on clearance for $1.18 I figured I would try it. Then all my Glade was $6.49 and I had $3.00 off manufacturer coupon and $3.00 off Target coupons. That's $.49 for an air freshener. Stock pile for the time in between sales. Little story for you; When I first started this coupon craziness I got some AirWick fresheners for Free. I got 5 or 6 and they have lasted me until now. I also gave some to friends. So the last time they were on sale I stocked up and they lasted until this sale.

The Huggies wipes are a stock up price too. They are on sale for $1.99 each then I had a coupon for $2.50 off 3 pkgs and 3 Target coupons for $.75 off a tub. I got each tub for $.49. The Febreeze set and refresh will vary by store but they are on sale for $2.50 to $1.99. There is a Target coupon for $.75 off and a manufacturers coupon for $1.00 off that I got from the newspaper that had the P&G ad at the beginning of the month. The Pictionary game was $13.00 and I had a $4.00 off coupon and the Q tips I had a $1.00 off Target coupon and$1.00 off manufacturers coupon. My Grand total was $21.00 with Tax. I did splurge. My son really wants this game and it cost me $9.00 after coupon which made up half my bill. Then again Christmas is right around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome!!! I have been crazy busy and have not made it over for the newspapers....can I stop by this afternoon sometime??? Sorry for being flakey!!!! Your Target shops are awesome!! You're my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There waiting for you I can drop them off tomorrow. Also the one coupon set I was giving you expires tomorrow. So you will want to get those tomorrow. I also know how it goes with 4 kids plans don't happen sometimes but they are by my mailbox still.

    ReplyDelete