Thursday, July 8, 2010

Target Markdown schedule

Since I am addicted to Target, and you will find that I shop there A LOT. I thought it would be useful information for you to have. I am posting the Target markdown schedule. Why you ask??? For the Savvy coupon shopper this is very useful information. I like to shop Target clearance with my coupons since this helps my OOP (Out of Pocket) stay low. This helps me get my 85% or more savings. For example I had 3.00 off coupon for Mens Nivea Soap. I happened to see this product on clearance, but there was a lot on clearance so I waited and went back and found it for 2.74. Free is always better. :)

MONDAY: Kids Clothing, Office Supplies, Electronics, Baby
TUESDAY: Domestics, Food, Women’s Clothing, Pets
WEDNESDAY: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn and Garden
THURSDAY: Housewares, Shoes, Lingerie, Sporting Goods, Music, Movies, Books, Luggage
FRIDAY: Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, Jewelry

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!! I want to put in a standing order for Silk Soy Milk coupons. I'd gladly pay ya 10 cents for one. I'm sure there are some others but I'll have to think about it!!!

    ReplyDelete