Friday, July 9, 2010

Coupon CraZy

I have just added some website links to my page these are websites I follow Daily. I check to see what new Coupons and Deals are going on. Right at least now I don't have the time to post all these deals I will though post some of the really good ones, but my main goal for this site is to Teach you how to save your money for the FUN things in life. These are my favorite sites so far. I love The Frugal Find since she is from Concord area and has local deals and Stores. I love the Krazy Coupon Lady for there passion for savings and watching there site has taught me a lot about this Hobby and last but not least the first site I ever went on for couponing with lots and lots of useful information Money Saving Queen. I recommend people to follow a couple since you want to find out about the Deals Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment