Sunday, July 11, 2010

Target Coupons

So if you don't check Target.com for printable coupons head on over. You really should print there coupons as soon as possible since they go away after so many people print them. Do not forget you can combine target coupons with manufacturers coupons, and just to let you know a few months back I noticed a coupon for 5.00 off a Merona purse and printed it 2 hours later no more coupon they had so many people printing it they took it down. Also I gave that coupon to a friend since I had just bought 2 purses and she got a FREE purse. Since the one she liked was on clearance for 4.74 cents. Go check it out I recommend the1.00 off clean and clear coupon and the 3.00 off Green Works laundry soap. The clean and clear can be combined with the 2.00 off coupon from there website and the Green Works I have a 3.00 off Manufacturers coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment