Monday, October 25, 2010

Rite Aids Paying me to Shop!!!

I bought 6 packs of Alka Seltzer cold powder packets @5.00 ea.
Used 5/25 Rite Aid coupon
Used 6 -$3.00 off Alka Seltzer powder packs from Sundays paper
=$7.00+tax
I used 7 up rewards left over from last week
so I paid Tax only
You will then recieve $10 up for spending $30.00
And $2.00 ups for each of your 6 packages
So a grand total of $22.00 of Ups from this transaction.


Second transaction
bought 3 packages of Huggies jumbos @8.99 each
Used 5/25 coupon
Used 3-$2.00 off Huggies Diapers coupon from Sunday ad a few weeks back
Used 14 up rewards from above
=$1.97 + tax for 3 pkgs of Diapers.

I will be posting more soon but it turns out why I have had trouble recovering is I have a kidney infection. So I just haven't felt good since surgery, but I am on medicine and should be feeling well soon and have lots of Deals to share.
Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment