Monday, October 25, 2010

Couponing to Christmas




Here is my idea I want to get my Thanksgiving Dinner for $15.00 or under I will be sharing my success or Failure with you. I want the whole meal for under $15.00 lets see if I can make this Goal and Help you gals get there too... So I will be posting on how to do this when I find the deals each week. My other Goal is to get toys and pillow pets for my kids using Rewards from Drug stores. I will show you how I am doing this. I have collected $90 dollars of Target Gift Cards from deals and Prescriptions That I am saving for Christmas and am still collecting. I wanted to share these ideas with you to make your Christmas money stretch farther.
So look for my Posts Labeled Couponing to Christmas for how I am Doing these things!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'll be checking back in. Thanks for all your hard work to save us all some moolah. :)

    ReplyDelete